Shannon Willoughby, Ph.D
- M.S., Ph.D. Physics, Tulane University 2003
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Chemistry and Geochemistry, Colorado School of Mines 2003-2005.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Boulder, 2004-2005.
Current grant activity:
- National Science Foundation NRT-IGE: Fostering Effective Oral Communication Skills for STEM Graduate Students (abstract available here).
- National Science Foundation DRL: Designing a Middle Grades Spatial Skills Curriculum (abstract available here).
Recent Publications can be found on our research website:
Classes being taught by Dr. Willoughby this semester are listed below.
Follow the link to find the online content for the class: