- Take photos with a CCD camera that has a pinhole for a lens.
- Images can be displayed on the projector screen via the video output.
- Press Image button, set Exposure time to 3-5 sec in normal room light.
- Press Image button again to start taking and displaying photos continuously.
- Adjust Brightness or Contrast in the alphanumeric display, or press Image to reset
- Press Image or Focus to stop taking photos, the last photo taken will be displayed
on the big screen.
(remove top plate and filter wheel from CCD, tape pinhole over cover glass,
(check settings in Focus menu: Image Size-full)
(check settings in Image menu: Zoom-normal, Gain-1X, Mode-continuous)
(may need extra BNC cable and adapters)